+ Help - How do I add a PC game library?
MultiFE support LNK (Shortcuts) and BAT (batch) files to run PC games. MultiFE cannot run games directly with its exe file. So Collect all shortcuts and place into a new folder of your own choice.
If you want to use company info, make sure the shortcut have a title - company.lnk (lnk is normally hided by windows) with a space before and after the minus sign.
Configere them in config:
- First Bring up the config by TAB (if you not have remapped that).
- Select Libraries...
- Move to new library number (Format: Empty).
- Select "Explorer" as your new library.
- Select the path, where your shortcut, bat is.
- Create a description if you wish. If you dosent do that, it just show number of games instead.
- Select Library Settings.
- Select your name format. Change it, if you use title - company.
- Set mixed filemask to no (which mostly not used for games).
- Press TAB to hide and refresh the library.