+ Features of MultiFE?
- All Resoulutions using 4x3, 5x4, 16x9 and 16x10 monitors is supported 640x480 or up is required.
- Auto Rotate to the last touched joystick (definable).
- Full Rotation support (iRotate or software).
- Screensavers: Atari 2600 color cycle, Slideshow and Blank (button based).
- 3 databases used for each type: Albums, Singles and Explorer.
- Auto shutdown after last played song.
- All major file extensions supported.
- CDG video including a speciel vertical split support.
- Credit support for music.
- ID3, ogg and FileMask support.
- Gallery support to show all arts found in a contain folder (Album only).
- MonitorLess feature for Jukebox GUI.
- Queue based with can been limited (even to one song)
- Radio (idle) by selected library (which can been shown or hidden).
- Serial LED/LCD & SmartiLCD support for Jukebox GUI.
- Zip support (even mp3 and CDG can been in same zip)
- 4 buttons is optimal for Arcade GUI, Keypad in Jukebox GUI and Touchscreen in Touchscreen GUI.
- Alternative controls is supported, like 2 buttons in Arcade and Jukebox GUI.
- Inbuldt remap for all features
- Escape hookto quit all emulators by a defined escape button (Windows XP only).
- Joystick (both digital and analog), Spinners, Trackball, Keypad and Touchscreen support.
- GuiCombo mode for Jukebox GUI and Arcade GUI (with one of them can been rotated).
Game Launch Feature:
- Play Mame, PC and Console (system) games
- 20+ systems supported directly without init edit.
- Add new systems using universal INI (advanced).
- EmuMovies support (iRotate required for rotation).
- External Application support (programmering of joysticks).
- Filter out mame games you cant play on your control panel.
- Gallery feature to show all included mame and game artwork.
What do MultiFE elsewice support?
- Background as well Colors can been changed.
- Full search using Onscreen Keyboard in all GUI's.
- Genre Lock to prevent users to change genre.
- Locale Language support (English, Danish and Arabic language files included).
- No limits on numbers of libraries (until you run out of memory).
- Show, Hidden or Protect a library.
- Password for some admin features like quit and some controls.
- Quit or Shutdown MultiFE with a password and/or then by ask.
- Unicode support, both in tags as well file level.
- Relative paths support (use systems ot music folder which exists in MultiFE).
- Screenshots does not need match 100% for filenames for System library.
- Simple Configuration using a mame like config system.
- The Avatar (the MultiFE watermark logo) can been costumed or removed.
- Much More !!!!